Jan 20, 2009

Stuck in Atlanta

Hey, Omson here. I'm stuck in a rather cold "Hotlanta" right now. It is about 12:40 am Wednesday and I'm still not back in California yet, considering the fact that my original flight was Monday evening. So this is the dealio...

My original flight was supposed to be on Monday with a layover in New York, but due to weather issues, that flight got canceled. The next flight available was the next day (Tuesday) at around 1pm to Cincinnati. So then I arrive the next day to find out that my flight would be delayed for like two hours.

So I check in and they tell me my flight was being switched to Atlanta at 6pm. I'm like "fuck, whatever. I just want to actually get out of Rhode Island." Six o'clock comes around and guess what? MECHANICAL PROBLEMS! Yay. So after about an hour delay, I get on the plane.

I arrive in Atlanta with twenty five minutes until my flight leaves. I take their tram and power walk my ass to gate B27 with ten minutes to spare, but guess what? The counter lady had already closed the door and left. What bullshit right?

*** I forgot to tell you guys that after that, i sat there for another 20 minutes watching my plane NOT MOVE!!!!***

So my next flight now will be tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at eight-ish. Hopefully I actually leave for Cali. OH THE TEASE!

Thanks Delta Airlines for the hotel room, seven dollar meal vouchers, and an overnight kit. Wait, never mind. Fuck you Delta.


I had to wait outside in the fucking cold for like thirty minutes waiting for a shuttle that comes "every fifteen minutes." This is where i end up. What a lonely room.


Complementary tools for survival. Shirt to sleep in, tooth brush and paste, razor, brush?, and some q-tips.


Mmmmm... free food.


Fuck Delta,
Peace Out,
Omson McFly

No comments: