Feb 6, 2009

Way Better Than My Snowman

YO!!! Sorry Mikey and I haven't done anything new yet. Mikey just came back from Rhode Island and I've been busy with school. I just wanted to post something because I know all you readers out there are here only because you are bored. Why else would you read our blog? We're not even big or popular yet (but with your help, theres a chance!!!).

Anyways, just to give you guys some reading material. I want to share with you what I found on the web. Have you guys heard of the Sapporo Snow Festival? Well, it's this huge snow festival where there is snow. Haha, I'm just kidding, it's more than that. Ice sculptors come to this festival in Japan to showcase their art. These sculptures come out totally epic, WAY better than the snowman I always attempted to make back home.


Like whoah! Ice sculpture with lighting effect? Totally awesome.



Seriously? Check out the Stitch one also on this blog:
http://www.pinktentacle.com/2009/02/snow-sculptures-at-sapporo-snow-festival-2009/


Wanting to play in the snow again,
Omson

photos from www.pinktentacle.com

No comments: